Popular Posts
-
Whoa, it's been an insanely busy month around here. I think I have watched maaaaaybe two episodes of any Kdramas over the last three wee...
-
For my fourth post with the DramaFever Drama Club about Who Are You episodes 1-4, we decided to do an analysis of the way ghosts are used ...
-
Image via I don't know what it is about summer, but it makes me want to start a billion romantic comedies. I can't stop! I no sooner...
-
Another awesome Kdrama blog, Outside Seoul , nominated us for a fun award that recognizes new blogs, called the Liebster Award. It's a ...
-
If you've watched more than three K-dramas, you've probably run into the first love trope. Boy meets girl, boy crushes on girl,...
-
Sooooooo I don't know if you noticed, but we disappeared for a while. (This is where you nod empathetically like "Oh yes, I totally...
-
I mentioned this in my Dating Agency: Cyrano review , but after starting Nice Guy , I'm starting to wonder if it's really true: Hap...
-
I'm happy to report that there were no actual metallic shirts in Witch's Romance. I finally got around to the last episode of King o...
-
Back in April, we wrote a post about the Best Kdrama Kiss Scenes and asked you to vote on your favorite. We decided to keep that poll open ...
No comments:
Write comments