
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Coco ad Vivi are both currently out of town, but we still found some time to do a guest post for Viki . We are working on some more reviews...
-
For my fourth post with the DramaFever Drama Club about Who Are You episodes 1-4, we decided to do an analysis of the way ghosts are used ...
-
I'm winding down on a handful of dramas over the course of the next week or so, and I'm facing some major drama indecision. I know f...
-
Whoa, it's been an insanely busy month around here. I think I have watched maaaaaybe two episodes of any Kdramas over the last three wee...
-
Sooooooo I don't know if you noticed, but we disappeared for a while. (This is where you nod empathetically like "Oh yes, I totally...
-
Sometimes while I watch Kdramas, I catch myself imagining spinoff television shows based on the characters. Does anyone else do this? Just m...
-
Image via I don't know what it is about summer, but it makes me want to start a billion romantic comedies. I can't stop! I no sooner...
-
Back in April, we wrote a post about the Best Kdrama Kiss Scenes and asked you to vote on your favorite. We decided to keep that poll open ...
-
One of the things that I genuinely appreciate about kdramas in contrast to Hollywood romantic comedies is that they are pretty clean. Holly...
-
We're testing out the new batch of kdramas. From the good to the bad to the unsure, here are some very brief initial responses: 1. The ...
No comments:
Write comments